Rock Star PI ParalegalRequest a Free Consultation
SEEKING A RISING ROCK STAR Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury Paralegal (everyone else, just keep scrolling.) There exists a SINGULAR opportunity to join our energetic and winning South Jersey law firm as a catastrophic case paralegal (https://www.grungolaw.com/our-victories/)!
How are we any different than other firms in this field, in this region? We LIVE by our Values: Those Values are FAMILY FIRST (yours and ours), Honesty, Communication, Continuous Improvement and Charitable endeavors (or as we like to call it…“GC Giving Back”). We also strive at all times to maintain our Vision: “To change the way people think about a personal injury law firm.”
Here are some highlights of how we live our Values:
- We plan and look forward to holding Quarterly Team events to celebrate and strengthen our work relationships.
- We support various charities in our region, on a quarterly basis.
- We hold WEEKLY office and team meetings so that everyone is always in the loop about cases and issues, and we partner to create specific plans for growth and to address work-flow related concerns.
- We support honest exchanges. That is, every single person at this company not only expects but also respects being approached in a constructive manner to improve and grow as individuals and as professionals.
- We encourage and sponsor learning opportunities for ALL of our team members, starting with the adoption of state of the art case management software wherein you can directly text your clients and effortlessly coordinate efforts with your team members!
We take our coffee STRONG, just like EACH individual team member at this game-changing, Cherry Hill, New Jersey, Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Litigation firm. If you are that Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury Paralegal who CONTRIBUTES to and moreover DESERVES a better work environment, you possess 5-7 years experience in handling critical (read: CATASTROPHIC) personal injury case matters (NJ, PA a plus), and you see computer software as an ally and not a foe, then we implore YOU to apply for this rare opportunity to find a culture that does not exist elsewhere in the South Jersey personal injury landscape.
If you meet the above-criteria, then we encourage you to apply directly through this listing. Salary is always competitive and shall be justly scaled in accordance with the skill sets and knowledge that you can deliver to reinforce and elevate our team. Send us your 1-2 page resume and a short letter telling us about what your ideal law firm would be like AND which one of the Grungo Law Values listed above resonates most with you.
Ok, time for the boring legalese: Employer complies with all laws prohibiting job discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. No placement agencies please.