Camden County Side-Impact Collision LawyerRequest a Free Consultation
Side-impact crashes are second only to head-on collisions in terms of their danger. Each year, they cause countless numbers of injuries and fatalities across the country. In side-impact crashes, one car collides with another in a perpendicular fashion.
When these kinds of accidents occur, the human body is tossed back and forth, side to side. It is no wonder that so many people are injured in such wrecks.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a side-impact crash, reach out to Camden County side-impact collision lawyer as soon as possible. There are limitations on the amount of time that can pass before a victim becomes ineligible for compensation for their accident.
Do not miss your window of opportunity. An experienced Camden car accident attorney can help you seek compensation and justice.
Why Side-Impact Collisions Occur
There are several frequent causes of side-impact collisions, and virtually all of them involve reckless driving in some way, shape, or form. Most commonly, drivers cause side-impact collisions by failing to yield to oncoming traffic.
Rolling through stop signs, red lights, and intersections without watching for other cars are all common circumstances for side-impact crashes.
Of course, there is no limit to the reasons why a driver might make a negligent decision that results in a side-impact collision. Aggressive drivers, drunk drivers, distracted and drowsy drivers can also cause side-impact collisions.
Because every side-impact crash is so different, the insight of a knowledgeable Camden County side-impact collision attorney can be incredibly valuable.
Injuries Associated with Side-Impact Crashes
Side-impact collisions are extremely dangerous. A wide range of injuries are associated with such crashes, including:
- Facial cuts and abrasions
- Sprained ligaments
- Fractured legs, arms and hands
- Hip displacement
- Fractured ribs and clavicles
- Herniated discs and spinal compression
- Concussions and other traumatic brain injuries
- Severed and bruised brain stem and spinal cord
Side-impact collision injuries can vary drastically depending on the circumstances of the crash. A skilled Camden County side-impact collision lawyer can help victims understand how their injuries may entitle them to compensation.
Compensation for Accident Victims
Victims injured in side-impact collisions may be eligible for damages. An experienced Camden County side-impact collisions lawyer can help victims pursue compensation including:
- Medical expenses. Whether the victim received life-saving, emergency care or simply requires a few physical therapy appointments, medical costs both past and future can be included in a settlement.
- Lost wages. Recuperating car accident victims often take weeks to recover from the injuries they sustained in the wreck. Lost wage damages can help ensure the victim can pay their bills while they take time off of work to recover.
- Pain and suffering. The pain endured by car accident victims is often prolonged and extreme. Compensation cannot ease that pain, but it can offer some peace of mind to the victim.
- Wrongful death. Victims of fatal car accidents caused by negligent drivers cannot file lawsuits, but their surviving family members may do so on their behalf. Contact our Camden wrongful death attorneys to file a case.
Help for Camden County Victims of Side-Impact Collisions
Not only are side-impact collisions dangerous, they can also be expensive. If you or a loved one has been injured in T-bone car accident, reach out to a Camden County side-impact collision lawyer as soon as possible. In New Jersey, accident victims have only two years from the incident to pursue a claim. Do not waste valuable time, reach out to a skilled car accident attorney that can fight to get you the damages you deserve.